Create a custom form
- In company Settings,
- Tab over to Modules and click
Create Custom Form.
- Click and drag from the Components pallet
- Hover the cursor over components to Edit, Copy and Trash the components.
- Click Edit to rename components or change functionality.
- Use Copy to duplicate component values.
- Delete components by clicking the Trash icon
- When the custom form Edit is complete, use the buttons along the top to review Mobile, Tablet and Browser orientations of the input form.
- Click PDF to review the output of the custom report.
Add columns within columns
Drag and drop a column within another column to layout up to 4 fields per line.
Adding and editing a Group Block
- Set a group block as a Repeatable List. All component fields within the group block can be repeated when users are filling out the form in the field.
Set up Automatic Labelling
-Click on the Form Settings of the custom form and select Enable labelling
-Insert an Input component and click the edit button. Copy the Data ID or create your own.
-Go back to the form settings and type in the data ID of the Input component you want as the label. Don't forget to enclose the data ID in curly brackets.
-Additionally, you can set the Submit button to apply your custom label. Just click on the edit button to modify its appearance and actions.
Set up email distribution for every time a form is filled out
Click on the Envelope icon and add email addresses or project team titles. Edit the subject and body of the email to give your team context.
- Continue with Admin Setup - Settings - Cost Codes