- From Dashboard click into Settings, Import Data
- Download a sample CSV file template for the required import.
- Re-format data based on how the template headers are laid-out
TIP - Leave ID (fill to update) BLANK in all cases except if updating existing data in the system.
TIP - Answer the question IS EXTERNAL (0, 1) with either a "1" to signal "yes/true" or a "0" to signal "no/false". This is to determine whether a user is External or Internal to the company.
- Outside SiteMax - Export/download local file as [.csv] file format
- Works with Numbers, Excel, Google Sheets...etc.
- In SiteMax - “Browse” for local file and “import”
- Go back to Admin Setup - Settings
- Learn more about Cost Codes