- Add Time from Home on mobile.
- Click Time to start a time entry
- Pick a Date, Time, Project and click the checkbox beside your name.
- Then click Start to begin recording time.
- Once checked-in, view check-in status on the top of the bottom navigation bar.
- In the check-in status modal review time and click Stop to check-out.
- In the Time Entry Edit modal, edit entry or split time.
- Edit Split Entries or Delete Split Entries.
- When Editing a Time Entry be sure to fill all fields required by administration, then click Save or Cancel.
- Review your own timecard by clicking into the feature bar from Home, then click Time Centre.
- This will lead into the Project Timecards.
- Alternatively, Review Time by clicking into the Project, opening the side bar and clicking into Project Timecards.
- Toggle using the arrows above the timecards to Pick a Pay Period.
- Once in Project Timecards click into a Timecard to Edit entries by Pay Period
- Click on any Date to open the Timecard Entries for that day.
- Add Time from Project on mobile.
- Click Time to open the Time Entry Menu
Time Entry Options:
- Allows a user to mark their Check-In and Check-Out times
Manual Time Entry
- Allows a user to create a time entry without specifying start-time and end-time.
- Allows a user to create a time entry that specifies start-time and end-time.
- Allows a user to create a time entry for equipment.