"Which permissions do users need to fill out forms & reports without giving access to my system?"
- Initially, if a contact hasn't been created with external access, a user will need to scan a QR code to request access and be setup with very limited permissions.
From the Dashboard, click into Team. Click over from Internal to the External user tab.
- If you have created a contact with external access, an external user will automatically be created with default collaborator permissions.
- User will need to be External.
- Role would be set as Collaborator.
- Title will need to be assigned or will default to Subcontractor.
"What permissions are required for an external users to complete forms from a QR Code?"
- External users don't require Web or Mobile Access to fill out forms from a QR Code.
- Users do require Project Notices to interact with the Project QR Code.
- To fill Forms from a Project Notice, external users will need View and Edit only.
Create a Permission Template for any time you want to apply the same permission set to all external collaborators.
Learn more in Team - Applying Permissions
- Learn more about adding users
- Learn more about permissions
- Learn about Form QR Codes