Workers in the field, now don't need to be given access to your system in order to create and save reports to a project.
With Project QR codes, SiteMax is making this possible.
- Read more in our Project QR code overview.
If a worker is given the Project QR Code assigned to a project, they can use their cellular camera to scan and access a link.
- Read more in our article about Scanning QR codes from mobile.
option a) With the link, if this worker exists, they can submit a form associated to a project via a Project Notice.
- Read more about Project Notices via QR codes.
option b) If the user doesn’t exist they can submit their phone number and contact.
- A contact is created in the system, and external access is granted.
- Read more about Requesting Access through Project QR Codes.
The admin can now setup the new external user with the correct permissions.
- After that, they can be added to the project.
- Learn more about permissions required for external access to project QR codes.