When setting up a form in SiteMax to have Email Distribution, decide what will be displayed in the email subject line.
- Click into Settings > Forms.
- Choose a form and click into Email Distribution settings.
- In the Email Template section, enter text for the subject line or click the (+) button to Add Block.
- A Block can be any live field that exists in SiteMax. Examples include: Project Number, Project Address, Created By and Report Label.
- Once a Block has been added, use the Remove Block button to take any selected block out of the subject line.
Learn more about Forms & Reports:
- Email Distribution (forms)
- Forms on Project Notices