- Using Tags in Drawings is a great way to organize drawings, filter easily and report efficiently.
- Selecting one (1) of the drawings in a folder, use the Actions menu to Edit a single drawing.
- This is also done by clicking into the drawing and using the (i) "information" button to Edit Drawing info.
- Type any word(s) into the Tags field and click "enter" on the keyboard. A tag will be created on "save".
- Multiple Tags can be added to each Drawing.
Learn how to Upload Drawings.
Find out the best way to Manage Drawings.
Learn about the Drawings Toolbar.
Discover the best way to Export Drawings.