General Timecard/Timecentre Access
1) - Users with Timecards Enabled need to be added to a project for their timecard to appear.
2) - Users need to have access to Project(s) in some capacity, otherwise they can't be added to a project, and subsequently won't have a visible timecard until such time.
3) - Managing a Timecard is equivalent to Viewing, Editing and Submitting Timecards on Projects Assigned.
4) - Allowing only Check In (self) limits users to starting and stopping their time, not manually entering timecards on Projects Assigned.
5) - Limit users from managing timecards. Let users View only their own timecard(s) on Projects Assigned.
6) - Allow users to mark their project timecard Status as Submitted.
7) - Commonly given Admin access: allow users to Export Timecards/Timecentre entries to CSV, PDF or custom.
Project Specific Timecard Access
- Users with Project Specific Timecard Access are typically Field Managers, Superintendents, Foremen.
- Typically they have access to manage other user(s) Timecard(s) and will need the following permissions to be paired with either access to Projects or Projects Assigned.