Review Check-in/out times recorded, from either Timecards (project) or Timecentre (company).
- Using Timecentre is the easiest way to review time across multiple projects.
- When a Red Flag becomes visible beside a check-in/out time, hover the cursor to view the alert.
3 causes for a Check-in/out Alert would be:
- Outside of Geo Fence.
- GPS Disabled.
- Manually Checked-in/Out (by another user).
In the case of "Outside of Geo Fence"; View Checkin Details - Map.
- Click on the red flag to view where the user (was) checked-in/out, in reference to the geo-fence radius.
- Use the (+/-) to zoom in/out.
- In Timecards or Timecentre use the Edit Pencil on the Check In/Out Times table:
- This opens the detailed timecard records of the user and allows for easier editing of project timecards.
Reviewing check-ins from the Dashboard.
- When on the company level, click into the Active Check-in view.
- Remember to click back into either List or Tile View from the dashboard. Otherwise, projects won't be visible and can cause confusion.
Learn about how to setup a project Geo-Fence...
Learn more about Timecards: