- Tap into a Project Drawing.
- Click into the menu (3 dots) to show more.
- Tap Markup.
- Click into the Line tool.
- Choose which thickness, or shape.
- Tap & Drag to draw the length of the line or shape.
- Select the shape tool and choose a style that works.
- Once selected, Tap & Drag to draw/markup the shape's parameters.
- Select the annotation tool.
- Once selected, Tap & Drag to define the Text Box parameters.
- Use the edit pencil to enable editing for all markups.
- Once Edit in [ON], Tap & Drag to re-locate markups or re-size shapes.
- Once completed, click Save or Cancel.
- Use the trash bin to enable deletion of items.
- Once Delete in [ON], Tap to remove any annotations or markups.
- Once completed, click Save, Cancel or Clear All.
- Once markups are completed, use the menu (3 dots) to show more.
- Save as New or Replace Original.
Learn about organizing photos in mobile collections.
Figure out how to share photos from mobile here.
Learn about capturing site photos from mobile here.